10 March, 2009

On 10:28:00 AM by Aliza   No comments

Tag by meczar. Here they goes..

5
things found in my bag:
- Spectra 3 breastpump
- Notepad
- Pen
- 3 nos. of pendrive
- sapu tangan adik

5 things found in my wallet:
- Some amount of money
- My kiddies MyKid
- All sort of cards (macam2 kad)
- my weeding pictures (terkenang zaman dulu)
-
Slip bank... patutla tebal..

5 favorite things in my room:
- My weeding picture
- My pillows
- My bags
- My dresser
- My queen bed

5 things I've always wanted to do:
- Be a first
- 2nd honeymood to anywhere
- back to school
- flash back my life
- get house near my office

5 things I’m currently into:

- anak..anak..anak...
- Reading email
- Blogging … haha.. this for sure
- Searching and preparing some stuff for my kiddies activity
- do my work

5 persons to tag:

1. anilwanina

2. gemalam

3. miazariel

4. amyatie

5. amsyarwafiq

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...